Chelsea’s practice focuses on representing individuals and businesses in litigation and transactions. She has conducted trials and presented legal arguments in a variety of forums including jury trials, bench trials, professional licensing boards, state agencies, and county committees.
Chelsea is a native of Spartanburg. She left Spartanburg to attend Anderson University, where she was a member of the Division II NCAA Women’s Soccer Team. She later transferred and received a degree in history and religious studies from the University of South Carolina. Chelsea then earned her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. While in Law School, Chelsea served on the Pro Bono Board, competed with the Mock Trial Bar, and interned with a judge, a State Agency, a Law Professor, and a law firm.
Upon returning to Spartanburg, Chelsea took up her practice with A Business Law Firm, where she eventually became a co-owner in the firm. Outside of the office Chelsea commits her time to civic engagements such as mentoring novice entrepreneurs, coaching Mock Trial to high school students, and speaking to students interested in pursuing legal careers. Chelsea also enjoys dabbling in photography and traveling, both near and far, with her family to watch the Clemson Tigers play.
• Business Formation and Counseling
• Business Transactions
• Special Education
• International Law and Economic Development
• University of South Carolina School of Law
• South Carolina Federal Courts
• 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
• South Carolina Bar
• South Carolina Association for Justice
• South Carolina Bar Leadership Academy
• Coach; Dorman High School Mock Trial Team
• Mentor; Spartanburg StartME business incubator
• StartMe Business Incubator- Business Entities lecture
• James F. Byrnes High School Students- speaker for Protecting our Youth Committee
• Dorman High School students- speaking to students interested in a legal career