Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
A Business Law Firm, LLC is here to support your estate plan. Whether you recently purchased your first home, had your first child, or you have been retired for many years, we offer a personalized approach.
Our process begins with an initial consult to understand your situation and what the goals are for your family and assets. This allows us to give guidance on the different aspects of your estate plan, whether it be a simple will or a complex trust.
• Health Care Power of Attorney
• Durable Power of Attorney
• Life Estate Deeds
• Deeds with Right of Survivorship
• Living Revocable Trust
• Spendthrift Trust
• Irrevocable Trust
• Succession Planning
• Asset Protection
• Special Needs Trust
• Business Succession Planning
• First Party Special Needs Trust
• Pooled Trust Agreements-Helping with Joinder Agreements