International and Economic Development
International Law varies in every country. We represent clients from more than 50 countries. We have the experience and legal knowledge to help with your international business. A Business Law Firm provides translation services as needed.
We strive to help clients with economic development opportunities and support in finding incentives for their business.
• Compliance with US Laws
• Foreign Trade Zones
• Import and Export Assistance
• Corporate Finance
• Business Plan Preparation
• Visa and Immigration Support
• Corporate Finance Options
• Corporate Training Grants
• Research and Development Support
• Tax Abatements
• Review of Property Taxes
• Opportunity Zone Fund Formation and Regulations